You may use best practice advise in dealing with a difficult employee situation. But what if that employee still wants to bring a claim against their employer. What then?
Answer: Your client can buy Employment Practices Insurance to protect them.
We are an underwriting agency which is able to offer employers an insurance policy protecting them from employment dispute claims.
It doesn’t cost the earth either.
For a firm with a turnover less than £2m the cost may be less than £500.
Some recent scenarios we have insured:
- company tries to manage a volatile employee out of the business. Although they were already in the process we were able to offer cover in the event that the employee brought a claim against them
- company gets nasty wake up call from a recent Employment Tribunal claim. We were able to offer them a competitive quote despite having had a previous claim
- company grows very fast within the catering sector. We were able to cover this rapidly growing multi million pound company with our policy
Many businesses do not know this cover exists. So to make an informed decision on whether you need to buy it or not, first of all you need to know that it does exist!!
Thanks for reading this. If you would like to know more:
– email us: email@example.com
– Call us on 0207 648 4343
– or complete the call back form and we’ll call you:
[contact-form-7 id=”1122″ title=”Callback”]