Employment Dispute Insurance for HR Consultants
White Label Employment Tribunal Protection for your Clients
As a professional HR consultant, you’re constantly on the alert for the latest change in employment law. And with legislation being regularly updated, it’s an essential part of keeping your clients HR compliant and as safe from tribunals as possible.
The HR Consultant’s job was never an easy one, but since COVID-19 there are certainly far more redundancies and personnel challenges facing businesses. We understand that you are probably busier than ever helping your clients.
One thing that will certainly help to take some pressure off is to provide Employment Dispute Insurance to your clients, shielding both them and you.
Did your workload grow after the tribunal fees were abolished in July 2017? With employees increasingly aware of their legal rights, we’re sure it must have affected your case load. By 2019, we were seeing high-profile cases like Uber drivers arguing that they were workers and not self-employed. Other cases included disability and age discrimination, whistleblowing, unequal pay and even restrictive covenants in the Supreme Court. And it’s possible that progressive movements like #MeToo and #BlackLivesMatters could also create an impact on tribunal numbers.
You provide the expertise, we provide the shield
When your clients are worried about an issue, they go to you. It’s your advice, support and technical HR knowledge they seek. Our Employment Dispute Insurance both supports your advice and offers reassurance to both you and your clients in case of any tribunals. So you can continue to provide your normal HR consultancy service secure in the knowledge that your clients are protected.
Our Employment Dispute Insurance protects your clients from both ACAS proceedings and from tribunal actions by an employee. Providing immediate support, not only is the cost of legal defence covered, but any awards or out of court settlements are also included.
One of the many benefits of Custodian Insurance’s Employment Dispute Insurance is that there is no ‘reasonable prospect of success’ clause, unlike most others. This means that we will defend your clients even if the prospects of success aren’t immediately obvious. Our cover also negates that stressful time of waiting for the insurers to say whether they will defend you or not.
With Custodian Insurance, you always get a defence.
Our flexible Employment Dispute Insurance means that a protection package can be structured to match your clients’ needs depending on how you work with them. In fact, you can white label them to your brand, which means you can add them to your service offering. You could even increase your fees and make a margin if you wanted to.
Benefits of our Employment Dispute Insurance for the HR Consultant include:
- Flexibility – our Employment Dispute insurance package can be structured to match your processes and how you interact with your clients
- A lower excess applied when your clients follow your advice, helping your client retention
- Even if your clients don’t follow your advice, they may still have cover in place
- White label our Employment Dispute Insurance to provide your clients with peace of mind from your own brand
- Potential additional income opportunity for your business
- Our Employment Dispute insurance includes cover for past and future employees as well as your current ones
- No ‘reasonable prospect of success’ clause, so we defend your client regardless of predicted outcome
- Group policy available for your retained clients. It allows you to say that you’re so confident of your advice that you’ll cover the cost of an Employment Tribunal claim if they have one, knowing you’re covered. We will then repay that cost to you (up to a certain amount)
- Your client is protected and so are you
Need more details? Then get in touch to discuss how Custodian Insurance can help your HR consultancy provide an enhanced service with our Employment Dispute Insurance. Our team welcomes the opportunity to explore the options and offer you a quote.