Employment Dispute Insurance for Employment Lawyers
White Label Employment Tribunal Protection for your Clients
What’s the first thing you do when a client comes to you worried about an employee tribunal? We’re certain that you reassure them, doing all you can to assist.
There is one other thing you could provide for added reassurance – offer them our Employment Dispute Insurance. As part of your expert legal offering, your clients will be safer still from potentially costly hearings.
In fact, our insurance protects you as well as your clients.
Without Employment Dispute Insurance, if your clients lose their case your fees may not get paid for a long time. Or if they have employment dispute insurance with another insurer, you may not get to handle the claim. With our Employment Dispute Insurance, though, you can still defend your client safe in the knowledge that your fees will be paid by our policy.
A significant benefit is that you can white label our Employment Dispute Insurance. With that included in your legal employment advice service, both you and your clients are protected.
Do you have multiple clients on a retainer? If so, you can protect them at a lower premium with our Group Employment Dispute Insurance policy. You can then say that you’re so confident of your advice that you’ll bear their cost if they get an Employment Tribunal claim. Naturally, our group policy means that we cover that cost (up to a certain amount).
Our group policy does not disturb your relationship with your client. It supports it. You continue to provide your expert service with our added security in the background. With the current environment and tribunals increasing since the abolition of fees in 2017, this offering is more relevant than ever.
Another of the many benefits of our Employment Dispute Insurance is that there is no ‘reasonable prospect of success’ clause, unlike most others. This means that between us, we will defend your clients even if the prospects of success aren’t immediately obvious. The stress of waiting to see if the insurance will respond for your client is removed. With Custodian Insurance, they will get a defence.
Look to the future when assessing risk
With rapid changes to employment laws since the pandemic, as well as the progressive movements of #MeToo and #BlackLivesMatter, your clients might feel like they cannot keep up with the changes and may be concerned about their future.
You know more than most that hindsight, although useful, doesn’t always help. It may tell us the history, but not how to predict the future. And it’s the future that we must consider when assessing any risk of a claim. So, offering your clients an insurance solution to mitigate that risk can help to put their minds at rest.
Benefits of our Employment Dispute Insurance for the employment lawyer:
- Flexibility – our Employment Dispute insurance package can be structured to match your processes and how you interact with your clients
- A lower excess applied when your clients follow your advice, helping with client retention
- Even if your clients don’t follow your advice, they may still have cover in place
- White label our Employment Dispute Insurance to provide your clients with peace of mind from your own brand
- Our Employment Dispute insurance includes cover for ex and potential employees as well as current
- No ‘reasonable prospect of success’ clause, so your client is defended regardless of predicted outcome
- Group policy available for your retainer clients. This means you can tell them that you’re so confident of your advice that if they do get an ET claim, you’ll bear the cost up to a certain amount (which we repay), helping to give them that added reassurance of your professional service
- Your client is protected and so are you
Need more details? Then get in touch. Let’s discuss how Custodian Insurance can help enhance your legal employment service. Our team welcomes the opportunity to explore the options with you.