No business is immune from hackers or scams, and a security breach can seriously damage your finances and your reputation.
What does cyber insurance cover?
Legal fees for breach counsel, computer forensic investigation costs, public relations expenses and crisis management costs.
Notifying regulators and individuals, credit monitoring expenses and ID protection and restoration services.
Key security breaches covered include:
- Cyber extortion, including ransomware
- Cyber crime, including phishing scams
- Privacy and security liability
- Regulatory investigation under GDPR
Free cyber fitness check and more?
As part of our cyber insurance package, you’ll have access to a range of resources to help you plan, manage and review your cyber health. These additional benefits include:
- Online training courses for your staff including specific courses in cyber security standards
- Awareness bulletins and advice about key cyber issues
- Incident response planning resources to help in the event of an attack
- Questionnaires to help you check your suppliers’ cyber security
- Over 500 other cyber resources for your business
- Data and security experts to help you with typical Chief Information Security Officer tasks
- Unlimited independent advice on cyber issues