We are seeking an engaging, motivated and proactive Customer Service/Telemarketing Executive to help grow the business. The business has strong growth plans so prospects are good for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to make a positive impact within a growing company and grow within it.
Custodian Management Ltd. is a fast growing Insurance underwriting and broking company with a modern approach to attracting customers.
The business is based near Guildford and specialises in business, negligence and employment dispute insurance for UK SMEs.
The Role includes:
- Outbound calling to prospects & current customers to capture data and provide insurance solutions
- Cleansing records to ensuring database is correct and up to date
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients
- Administrative duties
Full product training will be provided
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Friendly manner able to build rapport and customer relationships easily
- Self motivation
- Enjoys providing great service
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Pay high attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills
- Previous outbound sales experience would be an advantage
- Recent graduates/school/college leavers considered
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word/Excel
- Performance bonus
- Good working environment
Job Type: Part-time with the possibility of progressing to full time.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.